Without Music Life is Nothing
So, in this blog I will tell people that music is cool and fun. For me music is everything. Without music life will feel empty. Personally, if I do some work, especially housework such as sweeping and others, if I don't listen to music, I won't be excited. Besides adding to the spirit of music, you can practice listening. That way we know how much ability to listen to ourselves. Many positive things we take from our listening to music. Music affects people in many ways. It brings us closer to our family and friends. Soothing music has always been known to relieve stress. Music has its own magic for consolidating relationships between people. Especially when listening to music together then it can unite us. The love for music is characteristic, not only in humans, but also in almost all living things. Music evokes emotions that bring back memories. With music we can express our current state according to the music we hear. Like we can express with sadness when we listen to sad and moving music. Or we can express joy when we hear music that can shake the joy of the heart.
Blitar, September 10, 2022

Komentar
Posting Komentar