About Cake
In this chapter I will tell you about my love for cake. You know cake? Yes, cakes with many variations of shapes, designs, colors and flavors. Yes I like it very much.
Okay, here what I mean by liking does not mean liking in terms of liking to eat cake but I also like seeing how it is made, how to decorate it, to how to cut it and much more.
I often see videos on YouTube, Tik Tok or Instagram how to make a cake. I think it's fun to see it. There is a distinct impression, because I think people make cakes not everyone can and succeed. Must have special skills to make it. What's more, watching a video when someone decorates a cake with colorful cream, so that it can make the cake look so tempting that you don't want to eat it, it's better to just keep it.
I just like to see how to do it but not with practice making it, because I'm the type of person who sometimes lacks motivation to try something new. better see and enjoy the results. Especially if I watch a video of making a cake with the basic ingredients of chocolate and milk. Very tempting maybe I can buy it next time for that chocolate cake. In addition to cakes made from chocolate, I also like seeing cakes that have a red velvet taste. When in the photo it looks neat and tempting, but we don't know what if we have tasted or tasted the cake.
Well, I've also never tasted cakes decorated with cream. I don't think the cake would have tasted any better, because if there was too much cream it would seem to make someone unappetizing to eat it.
As we know, it turns out that in Indonesia, there are several types of cakes, there are wet cakes, pastries, cakes, agar agar and many more. When viewed from the type, there must be advantages and disadvantages in each type. For example, the disadvantages of wet cakes: Wet cakes are not able to last for a long time because their maximum durability can only last 1 day. So if it's more than one day then the wet cake will definitely stale. If we want to store it so it doesn't go stale quickly, then we should store it in the refrigerator so that it can last a long time. However, behind the disadvantages of wet cakes, wet cakes also have advantages: Wet cakes are generally soft, soft, and don't last long (only last a few days). Usually made from wheat flour, sago, sugar, some even made from coconut milk or sticky rice. So cakes wet cakes that can be digested easily. Well now we discuss about the disadvantages of pastries: The color fades easily when exposed to sunlight. Creations and flavors don't update often. So that's the downside of pastries. What about the advantages of cookies: High protein, cookies made without preservatives, coloring, and artificial sweeteners, can be a healthy snack to be consumed every day, can lose weight, gluten free. So on this blog we discuss a little about cakes from cakes decorated with cream and discuss wet cakes and pastries. Well until here, hopefully this article will be useful for all of us and hopefully it will bring blessings, aaamiinnn...



Wow...yummiii.... Cake decoration is one of potential business. You can take it as the source of money. It results in more money in less time. Keep making cakes, and keep sharing your experiences by writing.
BalasHapus